01 June 2010

World Cup Perfume, Anyone?



Former S Club singer and mum-to-be Rachel Stevens, 32, poses in nothing but a strategically placed England flag and bowler hat to launch the World Cup unisex fragrance Eau De Stade. The limited-edition scent evokes the smells of the football field and the host country South Africa ahead of the tournament, which kicks off on June 11.

Self-confessed football fan Stevens admitted she was excited about the upcoming tournament. She said:

'I'm counting down the days till the World Cup and can't wait to watch the England matches in high definition with my friends and family. Although I can't make it out to South Africa, a spritz of au De Stade means I can bring a little bit of the World Cup to my living room.'

The full interview with Stevens is in the new issue of Closer magazine.

Recent Articles

Advertisement

 

Copyright © 2011 TokioBabes.com | Some Rights Reserved. Disclaimer | Powered by GoDaddy.com